2011. augusztus 28., vasárnap

JARED LETO in Men’s Health Best Fashion Autumn/Winter Edition 2011 – Scans + English Translation

LA or New York? One-Night-Stand or something forever? Briefs or boxers? Jared Leto, American actor, successful musician, “new face” for the new fragrance “Hugo Just Different”, doesn’t know what to do next due to overload of success. In our interview he has to decide.

Black or white?
White. A white canvas, which you can design freely, is a good starting point. White is the absence of all colours, right? Black is already the combination of all of them. That’s why I like white very much.

Facebook or Myspace?
I would have to say Twitter. Twittering is easy and I can use it all around the world. Additionally, I have my own websites jaredleto.com and thirtysecondstomars.com for all online matters, which you normally use Myspace and Facebook for.

Side parting or centre parting?
More likely side parting. Centre parting is a good 70s-style. But honestly that’s not me – so therefore for me no parting at all.


Getting up early or late?
Depends on how long I stay up. I need my seven, eight hours of sleep. If I am on tour I am working very late and therefore I am getting up late. My problem, like of most other people: Most of the time I have to get up early.
Make-up or designer stubble (three-day stubble?)?
Designer stubble!

Acting or making music?
At the moment making music. That’s what I’m occupied the most. We are on a world tour at the moment. We have had lots of success with our album “This is war”, which I am very excited about.


Vegetarian or meat?
Vegetarian! I am vegan!

Stones or Beatles?
Fifty-fifty! But if I would have to choose: The Beatles rock and they were the first. They have written great songs and albums. My favorite is “The White Album”.

Cats or dogs?
Wolves.

“The Simpsons” or “South Park”?
Sorry, I haven’t seen any of those shows.

Vinyl or iTunes?
iTunes. For the future, anyhow, not for the past.

Autonomous or directed by others?
Autonomous, I am single!

Cameron Diaz or Lindsay Lohan? Who was a better kisser?
Hmm, I can’t say anything about that. I wouldn’t be a gentleman if I talked about that here.


Summer or winter?
Summer, of course! But I also like winter. At the moment I have the feeling that warm wetter would be very good for me.


Sex in the morning or at night?
Sex at night!

Jeans or chino pants?
Jeans. Black Jeans.

Briefs or boxers?
Ahm, I think briefs. Sometimes you need some support.

Confident or shy?
Confident.

Concerts or theaters?
At the moment definitely concerts – my own concerts!

L.A. or New York?
New York! I love the City, it’s exciting. Although I own a house in Los Angeles, I am spending more time in New York.

One-Night-Stand or till death do us part?
Couldn’t I choose a little bit of both?

Rich or famous?
Rich! Fame without being rich is like a spoon without a handle. That wouldn’t make any sense.

Loud or quiet?
Quiet – except I am on the stage.

Sunglasses or scarf?
At the moment a scarf. If I am outside also the sunglasses.

On the plane: Aisle or window?
Always at the window!

Hugo or Boss?
Hugo of course! Hugo is just different, just like me.


 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése